At The Fitch Home, we provide activities that help improve the quality of the lives of those living with us with a variety of events and offerings because we firmly believe that learning is lifelong.
- Daily morning exercises during the week
- Regularly-scheduled games and craft sessions
- Origami, Scrabble, and other board games,
- Bingo tournaments, Pokeno, Rummikub, trivia quizzes
- Afternoon socials
- Visiting guests sharing stories and knowledge because learning should be ongoing
- Monthly entertainment programs
- Shopping trips
We stay connected to the Melrose community and beyond through annual outings to Boston, the seacoast, and surrounding areas, ensuring that our residents enjoy some of what the region has to offer.
The Fitch Home Association members along with their volunteer board provide monthly entertainment programs in-house as well as a spring luncheon outing. They co-host our annual Silver Tea and Open House with the Kappa Delta Psi Sorority of Melrose.
Be assured that living at The Fitch Home is filled with activity and community engagement—schedule a tour today!